We are hiring a Sales Executive
Written by Robin Morris ,
Tribalogic operate an expanding vacation rental platform (www.booksterhq.com) and an exciting established online listing business (www.caravansitefinder.co.uk) that reaches millions of visitors each year.
Founded in 2007, we are a bootstrapped software company based in central Edinburgh, Scotland.
Based from our Edinburgh office, the new Sales Executive will be calling existing and new customers in a proactive manner, speaking to marketing directors and business owners/directors. You will be dealing with a variety of customers from local businesses to corporates, closing sales deals on the day.
The roles will cover both of our business areas:
- Caravan Sitefinder: an established online listing business that reaches millions of visitors each year.
- Bookster: a SaaS platform for vacation rental businesses to take bookings, payments, set up a website and market their properties.
Across Caravan Sitefinder and Bookster:
- Oversee and coordinate the sales activities
- Analyse sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- Starting salary: £20k to £24k
- Plus OTE uncapped commission
- 30 days holidays
- 4 day working week in June, July and August!
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have great sales skills
- Come from a B2B or B2C sales background
- Are ambitious, confident and lively candidates who like a challenge.
Please submit your CV to