We are hiring! Web Application Developer
Written by Robin Morris ,
Tribalogic are looking for a web application developer to join their Edinburgh team
Tribalogic is a vibrant software company, looking to grow over the coming years. If you are happy working in a small, close knit team and taking on responsibility for your own work then you may have found the perfect role!
You would be developing and maintaining enterprise web applications used by millions of people each year.
Tribalogic are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join their development team on a permanent basis in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- At least two years web application development experience
- Good understanding of HTML / CSS
- Good knowledge of SQL
Other skills / experience that would prove useful
- Familiarity with PHP
- Knowledge of the Zend Framework
- A knowledge of MySQL / MariaDB
- Unix server administration / configuration
- Working with 3rd party APIs (SOAP / REST etc.)
- Payment gateway integration